Hako Violet Mechanical Switches 10 pack
Out of stock
The Hako Violet switch is the lightest switch developed using new slider design using a spring weighted at just 50g.
Hako switches have a smooth tactile profile resulting in a unique feel that encourages proper touch typing.
Hako Violet switches use the lightest spring in the Hako family, making them quite easy to enjoy using.
To view the force curve for Hako Violets please check out the Comparative Guide to Mechanical Switches by Input Club - Guide Link.
Hako switches are built using the Box switch architecture developed by Kaihua.
This new switch style has significantly less wobble than previous switches and has a 25% longer lifespan than Cherry MX style switches.
These switches have a very high durability and are IP56 rated. The switches actively push out dust and moisture with each keypress giving them self-cleaning properties.
- 10 Count pack of switches
- Designed by Input Club
- Tooling owned by Input Club
- Hako Violet - Light Weight (50g spring) Tactile Switch (Violet / Lavender Slider)
- Kaihua Box switch architecture
- Rated for 80 million keypresses
- Self-cleaning slider and housing design
- Through-Hole and SMD LED Compatible
|Price (incl. tax)||€7.49|
|Availability||Out of stock|
|Actuation Force||Tactile 50g|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.