GMK Terminal Base kit
Out of stock
INSPIRED BY THE GREEN SCREEN MONOCHROME MONITORS FROM THE DAYS OF YORE
>Terminal_ was conceived as a clean, simple colorway that scratches that itch we had for a little tech-related keycap influence.
Inspiration came from both by the Green Screen monitors from our past as well as familiar sights from shells and text editors some of you use daily.
As many complex tasks are possible from just a simple command line, we hope you find the beauty of >Terminal_ in it's own simplicity.
About the set:
- Manufactured by GMK in Germany
- Long Lasting 1.5mm Thick Doubleshot ABS Plastic
- GMK Cherry Profile
Notable changes for Round 2:
- Base kit condensed to keep price at $159
- Added 40 kit to better compliment Minivan, Mechmini, Planck, JD40 and others
- N9 Ergodox kit now includes horizontal 1.5u keys and colors were added to compliment GMK Violet Tendencies and the upcoming GMK Skidata2 from TKC
- Spacebar kit expanded to include 2.25u and 2.75u spacebars (not convex, sorry, theyre still not available). Also added a center stem 6u spacebar,
and removed the staggered stem 6u spacebar all together.
- AE Mod Kit introduced to add a splash of green to your mech
Includes 152 keys to cover a majority of the most popular layouts including 104, TKL, 1800, HHKB, FC660, 60% and many more. ISO enter and complimenting keys are also included,
as well as 6.25u and 7u spacebars. Featuring a variety of novelty keys with the iconic Hashbang #! and prompt >_ legends.
NOTE: The R3 1u " | \ " (pipe) key is being moved to R4. Also, there will be a blank R3 1u key to place next to ISO enter for maximum compatibility.
GB runs for one month, will commence July 25, 2018
Fulfillment ESTIMATE December 2018
USA - thekey.company
Asia / Oceania - zFrontier
|Price (incl. tax)||€169.00|
|Availability||Out of stock|
|Number of reviews||0|
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.